Meet the Jessup Library Staff

Hello, my name is Linda Cahill, and I am the Coordinator of Library Services at PVCC. I have been in the Jessup Library since 1992 and have observed many changes in library services and resources during this time. In my position, I oversee and coordinate library activities and services for all students, faculty and staff at all college locations.

My background includes library work in public, college and special libraries. My undergraduate degree is from Columbia College (Columbia, SC) and my master’s degree is from The University of Michigan (Ann Arbor).

I love the community college environment, helping students use the library and locating materials to support their research. Our mission is to make your library experience successful and enjoyable at the same time. If you have questions about library services or resources, please let us know.

I am currently reading classic novels that somehow escaped my earlier reading lists. I love non-fiction, how-to-do-it-yourself and gardening books.

Please stop by soon and introduce yourself!